COUNTING DOWN THE STORM (Temporarily Unavailable) A Novella by D. Ryan Leask
For two days the storm has taken over the city, and two people's lives. A man convinces himself that his life is worthless when his lover leaves him for another man. Alone and depressed, he allows his life to sink into the bowels of civilization. When a wife and mother discovers that her husband is having an affair she abandons logic and gives in to the perilous abyss of jealousy and revenge.
Re-Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Oct 17th:
¦Goodreads - For All E-Readers ¦Smashwords - For All E-Readers ¦Diesel E-Books Store - E-Pub ¦iTunes - For Your iPad/iPhone/Mac¦ ¦Kobo - For Your Kobo¦Sony - For Your Sony E-Reader¦Barnes & Noble - For Your Nook¦Direct From the Author - Mobi E-Pub or pdf¦

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm done!


I'm insane, I am abso(insert explitive here)lutely out of my mind.

Last night I did a reading from my book, then spent time chatting with my fellow writers until about 11:30.
I had it in my mind that I need to just fix a couple of minor errors I had discovered while I did my reading then go to bed.
It's now 7:23 am and I have yet to sleep, I haven't even tried.
The other night I mentioned that I had a problem with my story, I thought that perhaps it would work without my repoter character but was wrong.
Well guess what, I wasn't.
Earlier today (oh my god it was yesterday) I had just by happenstance created a rather one dimensional charactor, a psychologist, that begins to interview Henry while he was in jail.
Last night I had an ephiny, what if she was my character that carried the story along, what if between her and Henry there was no need for Dylan Campbell,
There wasn't, and now sitting on my USB stick is 118,765 charactors, forming 22,002 words spread over 429 paragraphs on 78 pages.

The two best words, but they don't appear any where on the pages are.....

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment