COUNTING DOWN THE STORM (Temporarily Unavailable) A Novella by D. Ryan Leask
For two days the storm has taken over the city, and two people's lives. A man convinces himself that his life is worthless when his lover leaves him for another man. Alone and depressed, he allows his life to sink into the bowels of civilization. When a wife and mother discovers that her husband is having an affair she abandons logic and gives in to the perilous abyss of jealousy and revenge.
Re-Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Oct 17th:
¦Goodreads - For All E-Readers ¦Smashwords - For All E-Readers ¦Diesel E-Books Store - E-Pub ¦iTunes - For Your iPad/iPhone/Mac¦ ¦Kobo - For Your Kobo¦Sony - For Your Sony E-Reader¦Barnes & Noble - For Your Nook¦Direct From the Author - Mobi E-Pub or pdf¦

Monday, February 18, 2008

A Clarification...

Perhaps those who have never really done much writing may not know that when I said "My Book Is Finished" (oh and by the way it is not a novel as I had a one time hoped, more of a long story or a Novella) what I meant is that I have written stuff that starts at the beginning and through to the end, basically an exceptional detailed and well worded outline, (I do not believe in outline btw, each to their own). This constitutes about 25% of the whole process. I now start the agonizing task of editing, grammer checking, consistecey in facts, tense, voice, not to mention changing things which just do not really make sense and rewording awkward sentances, paragraphs.

But I do now know what the story is, where it's going and who the characters are, now I just have to put it in the form that you will enjoy it!

TTFN

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment