COUNTING DOWN THE STORM (Temporarily Unavailable) A Novella by D. Ryan Leask
For two days the storm has taken over the city, and two people's lives. A man convinces himself that his life is worthless when his lover leaves him for another man. Alone and depressed, he allows his life to sink into the bowels of civilization. When a wife and mother discovers that her husband is having an affair she abandons logic and gives in to the perilous abyss of jealousy and revenge.
Re-Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Oct 17th:
¦Goodreads - For All E-Readers ¦Smashwords - For All E-Readers ¦Diesel E-Books Store - E-Pub ¦iTunes - For Your iPad/iPhone/Mac¦ ¦Kobo - For Your Kobo¦Sony - For Your Sony E-Reader¦Barnes & Noble - For Your Nook¦Direct From the Author - Mobi E-Pub or pdf¦

Monday, January 28, 2008

Reading Tonight (Nov 21)

I happened to stop into a cool little teahouse in Kensington today to try to see if they would take my book on consignment. She said no but they have poetry and story readings every third Wednesday of the month and tonight just happens to be one of those Wednesdays. She said I must come in and do a reading. I'm going to!
I'm sure few of you can make it but it is at 8:00 tonight at the Oolong Tea House at the end of Kensington at 10th Ave NW.
Wish me luck.
Me

(Can I just through something in here as I'm copying and pasting between Facebook and here? IE 7 is aweful! I hate tabs)

No comments:

Post a Comment