COUNTING DOWN THE STORM (Temporarily Unavailable) A Novella by D. Ryan Leask
For two days the storm has taken over the city, and two people's lives. A man convinces himself that his life is worthless when his lover leaves him for another man. Alone and depressed, he allows his life to sink into the bowels of civilization. When a wife and mother discovers that her husband is having an affair she abandons logic and gives in to the perilous abyss of jealousy and revenge.
Re-Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Oct 17th:
¦Goodreads - For All E-Readers ¦Smashwords - For All E-Readers ¦Diesel E-Books Store - E-Pub ¦iTunes - For Your iPad/iPhone/Mac¦ ¦Kobo - For Your Kobo¦Sony - For Your Sony E-Reader¦Barnes & Noble - For Your Nook¦Direct From the Author - Mobi E-Pub or pdf¦

Monday, January 28, 2008

My path to becoming a writer Nov 19

Great daily blog eh?
Sorry....
Hasn't been too much exciting really happening lately, just trying to do some marketing just getting my book out there, not having much luck, but I also haven't been giving it my 100%. Today however I did find another place to put it out. For all of you in Sundre it is now for sale there! Where you may ask.
The Koffee Binge
I happened to have to make a quick trip to see my Doc today so stopped in there for a Java and asked if I could leave a few books to sell. There are three to be exact. Please don't fight over them. If they all run out I will just have to go back and give them some more.
In the mean time Kathleen is making me leave my comfort zone and I need to write something that is not fiction, something about what I am passionate about or know a lot about that is NOT writing, yikes, not sure what to write about. I will figure something out, perhaps "How to Proscrastinate With as Little Effort as Possible." Maybe should give it some more thought...
Until tomorrow (ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment