COUNTING DOWN THE STORM (Temporarily Unavailable) A Novella by D. Ryan Leask
For two days the storm has taken over the city, and two people's lives. A man convinces himself that his life is worthless when his lover leaves him for another man. Alone and depressed, he allows his life to sink into the bowels of civilization. When a wife and mother discovers that her husband is having an affair she abandons logic and gives in to the perilous abyss of jealousy and revenge.
Re-Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Oct 17th:
¦Goodreads - For All E-Readers ¦Smashwords - For All E-Readers ¦Diesel E-Books Store - E-Pub ¦iTunes - For Your iPad/iPhone/Mac¦ ¦Kobo - For Your Kobo¦Sony - For Your Sony E-Reader¦Barnes & Noble - For Your Nook¦Direct From the Author - Mobi E-Pub or pdf¦

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMovember


Writin', with a Stylin' Stache!
I can't grow a mustache to save my life, and coincidentally if I tried to grow one my life would need saving… from my wife.  She hates facial hair, well, my facial hair.  She says it's like little razor blades, she won't hardly kiss me if I'm not clean shaven which is a bit of an issue as my stubble grows in quickly (to make matters worse, it grows in quick but patchy, I skip over the rugged look right to the homeless bum in about 12 hours).

For the last two years I have made an attempt at Movember with pitiful results I must say, and all joking aside my wife was supportive of my efforts but come December 1st I was expecting her to tie me up and shave me… actually that sounds kinda hot, I may have to try that next year.

Anyways…

So as the whole Movember thing is a complete loss to me I decided instead to just make the above photo combining the two together.  Now I thought the whole NaNoWriMovember thing was a unique concept that I alone came up with, as usual my original ideas have previously been copyrighted, trademarked, patented, forged, reversed engineered, knocked off and… well, you get the picture.  It does however make for some rather witty banter on twitter, here are a few gems I pulled out of the #NaNoWriMovember hashtag:

: This month, my mustache will be writing a novel.
: What I'm saying is I don't do , but if I did I would rarely eat or pee & never shave. My beard would be glorious.
: and go hand in hand. Maybe I'll sit on my and write a this month.
: This month I am going to write a novel about a man who grows a moustache  I might call it Taches to Taches... or maybe Bristle Down the Wind

Well I hope everyone's lip is tingling with growth and fingers on fire with words!

Happy NaNoWriMovember!

Oh…
Don't forget about #3ForThursday tomorrow at 9:00am Eastern.  There may be a mustache related prompt!

Thanks for Reading

D. Ryan Leask

No comments:

Post a Comment