COUNTING DOWN THE STORM (Temporarily Unavailable) A Novella by D. Ryan Leask
For two days the storm has taken over the city, and two people's lives. A man convinces himself that his life is worthless when his lover leaves him for another man. Alone and depressed, he allows his life to sink into the bowels of civilization. When a wife and mother discovers that her husband is having an affair she abandons logic and gives in to the perilous abyss of jealousy and revenge.
Re-Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Oct 17th:
¦Goodreads - For All E-Readers ¦Smashwords - For All E-Readers ¦Diesel E-Books Store - E-Pub ¦iTunes - For Your iPad/iPhone/Mac¦ ¦Kobo - For Your Kobo¦Sony - For Your Sony E-Reader¦Barnes & Noble - For Your Nook¦Direct From the Author - Mobi E-Pub or pdf¦

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Time for some Competitive Writing

My new favorite magazine 11th Transmission is having a fiction writing contest. I'm going to enter it with my eclipse inspired story. It's coming along really well. Once again a very dark piece.
My dog, the little black one, will not let me type in peace! Brat. God only knows what kind of distraction a babies going to be in a few months. At least I know they won't be knocking my arms off the keyboard and chewing on my hand. (unless he/she is more like me and not like Toni)
With my impending fatherhood I wonder if my penchance for dark and twisted unhappy tales will change. Will I begin writing about fluffy bunnies and the like? (I think I threw up in my mouth a little). I guess time will tell.
Well it's time to put the pups to bed and me too. I still haven't quite caught up from my all night write-a-thon in Banff.

Take care my friends!

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment