COUNTING DOWN THE STORM (Temporarily Unavailable) A Novella by D. Ryan Leask
For two days the storm has taken over the city, and two people's lives. A man convinces himself that his life is worthless when his lover leaves him for another man. Alone and depressed, he allows his life to sink into the bowels of civilization. When a wife and mother discovers that her husband is having an affair she abandons logic and gives in to the perilous abyss of jealousy and revenge.
Re-Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Oct 17th:
¦Goodreads - For All E-Readers ¦Smashwords - For All E-Readers ¦Diesel E-Books Store - E-Pub ¦iTunes - For Your iPad/iPhone/Mac¦ ¦Kobo - For Your Kobo¦Sony - For Your Sony E-Reader¦Barnes & Noble - For Your Nook¦Direct From the Author - Mobi E-Pub or pdf¦

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Off to Banff


Well Tomorrow is the first day of my writers retreat. I don't have to be there until 4:00 tomorrow afternoon so I thought I'd take advantage of the day and go skiing.


Toni needs the car for teacher's convention so it looks like it's going to be Moby and I hoofing it out there.


I'm really excited about this experience, I think it will be a great time for me to really get focused on my goal of becoming a full time writer. I also hope that I will be able to meet some really great people who can point me in the right direction to reach that goal. I'm not sure if I really should be relying on others so much to tell me what I should do but to be honest with you I just want to write, that's all. The rest of the periphery crap is really hard for me to focus on when I think I should be spending my time writing.


Well anyway I should finish packing. I'm hoping to at least throw something up here at some point to let you know how things are going.


Oh and P.S. I'm hoping to add something to "Too Dumb To Dance" really soon, I better, I'm doing my next reading a week from tomorrow and although I have the next part written out I need to do a little catch-up with Tyson's character before continueing on with what I already wrote (Yeah I kinda forgot about him).


Anyway,


Asta,


D


-----My apologies the spell checker in this thing isn't working and I'm in too damn big of a hurry to check through it.-----

No comments:

Post a Comment