COUNTING DOWN THE STORM (Temporarily Unavailable) A Novella by D. Ryan Leask
For two days the storm has taken over the city, and two people's lives. A man convinces himself that his life is worthless when his lover leaves him for another man. Alone and depressed, he allows his life to sink into the bowels of civilization. When a wife and mother discovers that her husband is having an affair she abandons logic and gives in to the perilous abyss of jealousy and revenge.
Re-Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Oct 17th:
¦Goodreads - For All E-Readers ¦Smashwords - For All E-Readers ¦Diesel E-Books Store - E-Pub ¦iTunes - For Your iPad/iPhone/Mac¦ ¦Kobo - For Your Kobo¦Sony - For Your Sony E-Reader¦Barnes & Noble - For Your Nook¦Direct From the Author - Mobi E-Pub or pdf¦

Monday, January 28, 2008

Moving My Posts From Facebook

I started doing some posts in Facebook but have now decided to move it to a 'proper' blog. Here is my first ever note.......


My path to becoming a full time writer...

10:18am Saturday, Sep 29, 2007 Edit Note Delete
I've dreamed of being a full time writer since I was a child and a couple of years ago I found myself writing again for the first time in many years. That got me thinking, can I do it?I decided to search out a group for aspiring writers like myself to see if they could motivate me to get my ass in gear and follow my dreams. It worked, and thanks to our group's leader Kathleen Mailer, (she writes self help books etc. and also is really motivating and helps you to self publish) I am now starting on pursuing my dream.I wrote a short story a few years ago that (not to toot my own horn) was really well written. I decided to publish it, yeap just a couple of weeks ago. So to date, I have a finalized version of the cover, the story is in the hands of an editor at the moment and before Halloween it should be complete and ready for sale.I will keep you tuned, (and of course encourage you all to buy a copy)

I will post the rest just as they were in Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment