COUNTING DOWN THE STORM (Temporarily Unavailable) A Novella by D. Ryan Leask
For two days the storm has taken over the city, and two people's lives. A man convinces himself that his life is worthless when his lover leaves him for another man. Alone and depressed, he allows his life to sink into the bowels of civilization. When a wife and mother discovers that her husband is having an affair she abandons logic and gives in to the perilous abyss of jealousy and revenge.
Re-Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Oct 17th:
¦Goodreads - For All E-Readers ¦Smashwords - For All E-Readers ¦Diesel E-Books Store - E-Pub ¦iTunes - For Your iPad/iPhone/Mac¦ ¦Kobo - For Your Kobo¦Sony - For Your Sony E-Reader¦Barnes & Noble - For Your Nook¦Direct From the Author - Mobi E-Pub or pdf¦

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Little Sister is an Alien

So other than my almost Daily Threadless slogans the only other writing I have been able to complete is a children's story I wrote for my son. Called:

MY SISTER IS AN ALIEN
It was written to kind of give him some ideas of what it's going to be like to be a big brother which is going to happen in less than three weeks!
The gist of the story is that Max thinks his little sister is an alien because she is nothing like him and does all sorts of weird things.
I am doing a rough draft of all the art too but I'm not very artistic so I am stealing it from the Web. If I ever think about getting this published I'll have to find an artist.
Hopefully I will have it finished before baby comes.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment