COUNTING DOWN THE STORM (Temporarily Unavailable) A Novella by D. Ryan Leask
For two days the storm has taken over the city, and two people's lives. A man convinces himself that his life is worthless when his lover leaves him for another man. Alone and depressed, he allows his life to sink into the bowels of civilization. When a wife and mother discovers that her husband is having an affair she abandons logic and gives in to the perilous abyss of jealousy and revenge.
Re-Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Oct 17th:
¦Goodreads - For All E-Readers ¦Smashwords - For All E-Readers ¦Diesel E-Books Store - E-Pub ¦iTunes - For Your iPad/iPhone/Mac¦ ¦Kobo - For Your Kobo¦Sony - For Your Sony E-Reader¦Barnes & Noble - For Your Nook¦Direct From the Author - Mobi E-Pub or pdf¦

Monday, January 28, 2008

That's all of them

As you can see my ability to do a daily blog was severly hampered by my inability to do enough interesting things in one day. I think I will now just blog when something interesting happens.

So todays news?

I started a blog!

There are a few other exciting things going on. Next week I am going to the Banff Writer's Retreat. I go up on Wednesday and leave on Sunday. It's going to be awesome and I can hardly wait to meet with the writer in residence. I'm going to be working on "Framed".

As usual I am attending Passion Pitch Poetry Open Mic and Showcaseat at the Oolong Teahouse in Kensington (http://www.passionpitchpoetry.com) This occurs on the third Thursday of the month (next show Wednesday, February 20, 8 pm)
I am in the middle of reading a story I am working on that is (as of yet) unnamed. I'm going to start a different blog with just that story, stay tuned.

On March 4th I am doing a reading and book signing for "Counting Down the Storm" at McNally Robinson Booksellers at 6:00. I managed to sell eight books at the signing I did last time, apparently that's really good!

I'm going to revisit "My Path to Becoming a Writer" and hopefully keep in fairly regular (weekly(ish)... and lets start today.

No comments:

Post a Comment