COUNTING DOWN THE STORM (Temporarily Unavailable) A Novella by D. Ryan Leask
For two days the storm has taken over the city, and two people's lives. A man convinces himself that his life is worthless when his lover leaves him for another man. Alone and depressed, he allows his life to sink into the bowels of civilization. When a wife and mother discovers that her husband is having an affair she abandons logic and gives in to the perilous abyss of jealousy and revenge.
Re-Launch Tentatively Scheduled for Oct 17th:
¦Goodreads - For All E-Readers ¦Smashwords - For All E-Readers ¦Diesel E-Books Store - E-Pub ¦iTunes - For Your iPad/iPhone/Mac¦ ¦Kobo - For Your Kobo¦Sony - For Your Sony E-Reader¦Barnes & Noble - For Your Nook¦Direct From the Author - Mobi E-Pub or pdf¦

Monday, January 28, 2008

My Path to Becoming a Writer - October 21, 2007

The final version is now getting sent to the printer! It's so exciting, I should see one copy in the next couple of days.

I've been so busy lately putting the last efforts in, making sure it's as perfect as it can be before it is let loose for mass consuption (okay, maybe being a little optimistic here, but what the hell). When the book is ready for sale I am going to place it on the facebook marketplace and you can pick it up. Every copy I sell will be personally signed and dedicated to whomever buys it.Well I have tons of homework to do for my writing class. One of the assignments was to write setting for an important time. I'm not going to tell you what happened in this place, but I am going to post the short story on-line.

Cheers,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment